Georgia Pro Inspection Co.Whether you are buying or selling a home you should always incorporate the services of a certified home inspector. We are proud to be a member in good standing with NACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors).
We care about our clients and their families. Here are a few additional steps that we take to protect your families health:
– We use a wearable Carbon Monoxide meter during the entire inspection while systems and appliances are in operation to verify if high levels of Carbon Monoxide exist within all accessible areas of the home.
– We use a Combustible Gas Detector during every home inspection to check for leaks including Propane, Natural Gas, Methane and Refrigerants. This device allows us to check around all fuel burning appliances and supply lines to ensure no leaks exist.
Contact us now to schedule your inspection.
Reasons To Trust Georgia Pro
We like to ensure that our customers get a great inspection for a great price, and that they are 100% satisfied with the results.
We know that choosing the right home inspector is probably one of the most important decisions you’ll make during any mortgage transaction, so we want to be right there by your side to get things done correctly from the beginning. We perform detailed home inspections and provide the information to you on-site in an easy to read and illustrated report within 20-30 minutes of the inspection. During this time we will also go over the report and answer any questions that you may have. With our extensive qualifications, top-of-the line equipment, and low affordable pricing, you can rest assured you’re getting the most by hiring us. Call us today for a consultation!
- Pass NACHI’s Inspector Examination every year. This general, not association-specific exam is an industry standard required by NACHI and some state licensing boards,
- Adhere to the industry’s largest, most comprehensive Standards of Practice,
- Abide by NACHI’s Code of Ethics
- Follow a strict continuing education policy that requires, among other things, that I receive 24 hours of continuing education each year
- Have completed NACHI’s ethics “obstacle course” which ensures that I am aware of my ethical duties as a home inspector
- Have passed NACHI’s Standards of Practice quiz
- Have signed and submitted an affidavit legally agreeing that I have and will continue to adhere to all NACHI standards, ethics and education requirements
- Maintain a continuing education log
- Am required to successfully complete NACHI’s comprehensive Standards of Practice course and examination, Roofing course and examination, Structural course and examination and Electrical course and examination, Plumbing course and examination, Inspector Safety course and examination, Wood Destroying Organism course and examination, 25 Standards course and examination, Moisture Intrusion course and examination, Vermiculite Insulation course, Polybutylene Plumbing course, Water Heater TPR Valve course, Emergency Exit course, Log Home course and examination, Green Building course and examination, Mold Inspection course and examination, Radon course and examination, Commercial Inspection course and examination, and the Foundation Walls and Piers course and examination
- Attend at least one chapter meeting or educational seminar every two years (reasonable exceptions apply)
- Complete at least one very advanced inspection course every 2 years, and
Have access to a number of learning tools such as inspection tips and technique illustrations, a library of home inspection books and videos, the industry’s largest message board, NACHI’s “what’s new” publication of recent inspection news, and the NACHI University
What We Do
– Hear What Our Satisfied Customers Have To Say –
Where do I start? I have worked with a lot of Home Inspectors over the past “16 years and I can honestly say that by far Georgia Pro Inspection Co. (Ryan Roberts) is the utmost professional in his field. He has excellent communication skills, keeps all parties updated, and always returns phone calls promptly. I highly recommend this company and Ryan Roberts to anyone who wants a thorough inspection.”
“Ryan from Georgia Pro Inspection Co. just gave the most thorough home inspection I’ve ever received. We showed up 15 minutes early to the property and Ryan (from Georgia Pro Inspection C.) was already there on the roof inspecting it for damage (something that I’ve never seen any other inspection company do before). He was very polite, respectful, and thorough. Not only is their pricing fair and competitive, I was able to get short notice booking (and any buyer knows time is of the essence during that due diligence time period). They also have a 100 day warranty guarantee on any house you have inspected in case anything goes wrong with the plumbing, electrical, HVAC system, etc. He pointed out several major causes for concern that the seller had tried to “patch up” to make it look fixed. Fortunately for us since we had Ryan from Georgia Pro Inspection Co. on our side. He was able to help my husband and I from making a very costly mistake. I have only had 4 other inspection services done in my real estate experiences and thus far Georgia Pro Inspection Co. has by far been the best. you will not be disappointed. They even do your report with images and explanations on location and go through the report with you in case you have any questions. Georgia Pro Inspection Co. are my go to people for my real estate inspection needs.”
“I used Georgia Pro Inspection for two home inspections and was thoroughly satisfied by the professional service. As an out of town consumer I needed to have a company that would do a good job at a reasonable price. The report was thorough and informative, and the communication exceptional. I would highly recommend Ryan Roberts and Georgia Pro Inspection Co.”
“My wife and I were really impressed with Georgia Pro Home Inspections! After careful reviews of other companies and multiple quotes, I found Ryan to be the most knowledgeable and economical. I would recommend them to anyone, great all around.”
“Ryan was fantastic. He is knowledgable, professional and personable. He answered our questions and provided a thorough and detailed report to assist us in knowing what items were the most important for the seller and for us to address during a recent home purchase.”
“My husband and I are planning some home repairs and renovations, so we needed a thorough inspection to understand where to start. It was awesome working with Ryan from Georgia Pro. He arrived on time, was very pleasant, and answered all my questions with a great attitude.”